The Ford Transit connect power steering rack provides fully electronic power steering. It runs from 2012 on wards, this new design can lead to a number of different faults throughout the rack.
The steering rack its self, now part electrical contains an ECU, Torque sensor and motor. All of these can lead to different types of problems. Some of the problems that you may find with your steering are;
- Heaviness one way
- Resistance when turning the steering wheel
- EPS light will illuminate
- Torque sensor Failure
- No power Steering at all.
- C1099: Electronic power steering motor malfunction
- C1956 - Steering Angle Sensor Fault.
- DTC U1900: CAN communication bus fault
- U3000; ECU Control Module
We are able to repair these racks and offer a reconditioned rack that will be sold on exchange basis. As these racks are electrical they come pre-coded and programmed and will not need to be programmed when you receive it. They will be ready to install.
The steering rack will fit the following part numbers and many more.
BV61- 3D070 BM
If you do not see your part number herte please dont hesitate to call us on 01179602906.